A website is a combination of web pages grouped together and available over the internet!
- images and;
- other media to include audio.
Websites can be designed for providing information for:
- company and/or industry;
- government, and not-for-profit purposes and
- are usually related to a specific topic or objective, such as news, education, or entertainment.
When I’m designing a new website or analysing an existing website, we put my creative hat on, and this is where we like to know as much as we can about the:
- Person owning the business and wanting the new or existing website developed.
- Business/services on offer.
- Customer/client expectations.
This is how we can guarantee the perfect website for your!
There are several different types of websites, and we have broken them down into four different categories:
- Start-up template website.
- Interactive and Responsive website.
- Bespoke / Custom-made website.
- E-Commerce (web shop) fully customisable website.