A website is a combination of web pages grouped together and available over the internet!
- images and;
- other media to include audio.
Websites can be designed for providing information for:
- company and/or industry;
- government, and not-for-profit purposes and
- are usually related to a specific topic or objective, such as news, education, or entertainment.
Choosing the right website designer who understands the importance of a well-designed website, including ease of navigation, consistency of content; and overall appearance is vital. We assist with:
- A Domain Name or URL (https://www.yourdomainname.co.uk).
- Web Host (Server) – somewhere to store your website (Bluehost, GoDaddy, 1and1, AnyOther). By the way, I do not use any of these services. I have in the past, but because of the restrictions imposed on some of these hosting accounts; I find it very difficult to work within these restrictions. I’ve bought in the services of another hosting provider (in Europe).
- Administrative Control Software (cPanel).
- Website Building Platform (Light CMS, Squarespace, Tumblr, Webflow, Weebly, Wix and WordPress).
- Having some knowledge of coding HTML and be able to offer you a few design options.
- Website Maintenance and Management.
- Responsiveness and Mobile/Tablet-Friendly websites.
We can also perform an audit (analysis and advise) on your existing website, by completing a website audit. We click through your existing pages and provide feedback on and provide any suggestions for improvement(s).
When I’m designing a new website or analysing an existing website, I put my creative hat on, and this is where I like to know as much as I can about the:
- Person owning the business and wanting the new or existing website developed.
- Business/services on offer.
- Customer/client expectations.
This is how I can guarantee the perfect website for your!
There are several different types of websites, and we have broken them down into four different categories:
- Template only.
- Basic (1-5 pages).
- Bespoke / Custom-made.
ADVICE AND SUPPORT
Get help with your website content, and whilst your website is being built; why not have your Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Marketing requirements analysed.
Please review our Statement of General Terms and Conditions, as well as, our Terms and Conditions.