Search Engine Optimisation (‘SEO’) is a comprehensive set up and is the key to achieving an effective marketing strategy that is specific to your business and the marketing goals that you want to achieve online.
How do you get visitors to your website?
Our SEO services consists of two packages:
- SEO review and set up.
- Ongoing SEO work.
Package One – SEO review and set up includes:
- Competitor analysis.
- Creation of web content attractive to your customers.
- Full keyword analysis.
- Google Analytics set up.
- Meta Tags Optimisation.
- Web content optimisation.
- Webmaster tools set up.
- Website analysis.
Package Two – Ongoing SEO work:
Ongoing work on SEO is crucial to delivering good results and improving the ranking of your website. Monthly SEO service is always tailored to each client’s needs.
Ongoing monthly SEO service includes:
- Conversion reporting detailing the outcome of the search engine optimisation task carried out.
- Creation of articles and their distribution on the internet.
- Generation of quality inbound links.
- Google, Yahoo, Bing monthly ranking reports.
- Link building: Link building is the key to achieving a higher long-term position on the key search engines. Inbound links are valued especially highly by Google. We use many techniques of building quality links to your site.
- Monthly Reporting: Monthly reports helps to monitor results and the reports ensure that you are up-to-date with the service provided and the progress of search engine optimisation.
- Quality, manual directory submission relevant to your business.
- Regular website maintenance and link development is key to achieving and maintaining a high-ranking position, for all key business products and services.
- Website content development: Regular updates to the website content to keep it fresh and more attractive to the search engines. Google value regularly updated content and will rank such sites more highly.